Pulse Filter General Brief
The pulse filter is a kind of bag filter that uses fabric (filter bags) and pulses of compressed air to remove dust from the grain. It has a large filtering area, it is the preferred device for secondary grain cleaning.
Bucket elevator and air suction separator
are available for grain cleaning.
Pulse Dust Collector Features
1. The body is cylinder-shaped with good intension and rigidity.
2. Tangential and centrifugal air inlet helps high-efficiency primary cleaning, low energy consunption.
3. DLB cascade pump is dust-elimination air resource. No oil or water inside compressed air, which enables extending life of the gas components, reducing faults, improving bag-blocking condition and lessening pollution for the powder dust. Likewise, safety factor is increased with lower pressure.
4. The combination of dust removing and discharging reduces energy cost.
5. Nylon fabric bags as dust collector, and the dust collecting rate reaches above 90%.
6. Large wind volume ensures good dust removing result.
Pulse Dust Remover Application
Featured by high efficiency, easy maintenance, small covering area, this machine is widely used for dust cleaning in grain flour plants, and industry of cereal and oil food, chemical, miner, cement, carpentry, etc. as well as materials recycling. Also this machine can be used for separation of gas and dust under 80℃.